Re: Updated Editor's Draft

Wow - I completely do not remember that.  I removed that a very long
time ago - probably when profiles went away.  I personally don't think
there should be an initial context for XML+RDFa, but mostly that's
because I feel that if you are using RDFa that way you are going to be
explicit about everything.

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120