Re: Support for integration with XML is broken

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:18:14 -0500
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Actually, I just noticed something Henry.  RDFa Core does NOT say this:

On 10/19/2011 8:44 AM, Henry S. Thompson wrote:

>   The document must use the attributes defined in this specification in
>   'no namespace'.

It says this:

  * If the Host Language uses XML Namespaces [XML-NAMES
    <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#bib-XML-NAMES>],
    the attributes in this specification/should/be defined in 'no
    namespace'. (e.g., when the attributes are used on elements in the
    Host Language's namespace, they can be used with no qualifying
    prefix:|<myml:myElement property="next">|).

Note the SHOULD.  We today agreed to add a sentence to clarify that if a
host language decides to go the other way, then the RDFa attributes must
be qualified using the XHTML namespace.

I feel like that addresses your concern.  Do you?

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120