Re: More direct conversion from microdata to RDFa?

Ivan,

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> My apologies. I just saw that the WG discussed it yesterday. I should have
> read the minutes before answering this...

No need to apologize. Thanks Ivan for adding to the conversation, you
brought additional arguments which were not mentioned during the call. I
agree with you and the rest of the group that this proposal is probably not
a good idea, so I'll drop it now :)

Steph.