ACTION-97: What the working group discussed today

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:43:25 -0500
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
In the call today, the working group discussed this a bit.  Essentially
the working group was leaning toward removing 'alternate' and
'stylesheet' from the list of terms we process, but otherwise leaving
the list as we have it at [1].  The rationale for this is that
'alternate' and 'stylesheet' are somewhat overloaded and in any event
generate 'junk' triples.  The remaining terms in [1] have clear
semantics and make up a reasonable default collection that we can extend
over time.

The group recognizes that we will probably need to discuss this further
when all the players in the discussion are available.

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab/

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120