RDFa Lite - New publication-ready First Public Working Draft

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 01:15:18 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hey folks,

I prepared a publication-ready version of the RDFa Lite 1.1
specification, which can be found here:

and a publication-ready version of the RDFa 1.1 Primer, which can be
found here:

During this Thursday's telecon, we are going to attempt to resolve to
publish both of these documents. RDFa Lite 1.1 will be published as a
First Public Working Draft and the RDFa 1.1 Primer will be published as
an updated Working Draft.

Please review both documents before the call on Thursday so that we can
discuss any issues before we attempt to publish each document.

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Need for Data Driven Standards