Re: JSON-LD and the RDFa distiller

Obviously, a serialization is much easier than parsing, but there are certain features that I have not made use of. I suppose I could if, for a property, all objects are URI references, for example. That again will have to wait I am afraid...

Cheers

Ivan

P.S. And, of course, I am sure there are bugs. I did that yesterday and today...