Closure of ISSUE-113, based on your Last Call comments

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:57:32 +0100
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
(Jeni, I have sent you this mail a few days ago, but copied it to the RDF WG instead of the RDFWA WG. Sorry about that... repeating the mail here to be administered at the right place...)

Jeni,

this is for admin purposes: ISSUE-113 (Add the value attribute of the HTML data element as a possible literal target for property) was raised by you as a Last Call comment[1]. The issue has been closed on the 17th of November:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-11-17#resolution_3

I trust this answers your comment and we can consider the LC comment as closed in your satisfaction. If so, I would appreciate if you could acknowledge that on this mailing list.

Thank you!

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/113
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Oct/0126.html