Re: Behavior of @property with @typeof and incomplete triples

No surprisingly, there's a bit more to this.

In Step 5, the first option should be:

[[[
1. If the current element contains the @property attribute, but does not contains neither the @content nor @datatype attributes and the  incomplete triples within the current context is empty, then ...
]]]

Additionally in Step 11, the case where a resource attribute is present also needs to ensure that there are no incomplete triples.

Gregg