Triple(s) that describe the vocabulary

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:12:46 -0600
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
In the Sequence section, step 2, there is some strange text:
> The value of@vocab
> <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#A-vocab>is
> used to generate a triple as follows:
>
> subject
>     base
>     <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#T-base>
> predicate
>     |http://www.w3.org/ns/rdfa#hasVocabulary|
> object
>     value from@vocab
>     <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/Overview-src.html#A-vocab>

first. didn't we change the URI for the 'namespace' to some vocab space?

Second, this seems odd.  There can be hundreds of @vocab elements in a
document.  Why would I want to see this triple for each of them.  Also,
since the subject is base, it seems to me that I wouldn't have a way to
know what vocab was related to what parts of the document.

I guess I don't remember putting this text in, and I don't understand
what problem it is trying to solve.  Help?

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120