Updated the Primer

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:13:17 +0100
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I have also updated the primer Editors' draft.

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-primer/Overview-src.html
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-primer/Overview.html

It may be interesting to note that the only places in the primer where I used @rel was when I wanted to make an explicit example of chaining instead of repeating the attribute. Meaning that even at those places the presence of @rel is not necessary. I find it interesting, because we did not plan it this way...