Diagram on processing

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 16:25:14 +0100
To: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
I am not sure it is really useful, but maybe it is... I tried to create a series of diagrams on the essence of the processing steps. It  does not include all the details (notably @inlist) but it may be helpful in trying to grasp what is going on.

It is a bit complicated... I am not sure whether there is room (and will) to simplify it. I guess it is the nature of the beast...

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/Processing.pdf