Re: Property and Typeof Wiki (ACTION-101) (ACTION-102)

On Nov 4, 2011, at 17:41 , Gregg Kellogg wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2011, at 6:50 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>
>> ... and I have made additions and some changes on the page. In particular, I have added a more detailed description on the rules, and I have also added a new version of the RDFa 1.1 example of the schama.org page.
>
> I hope I didn't leave too much work for you!  I'll probably make a couple of more tweaks.

Sure

>> Would be good to have a green light on sending this reference to Guha, DanBri, Peter, to gather feedbacks asap
>
> I think this document is useful for the WG to understand what's going on, but is far too complicated for a non-expert audience (pretty complicated for an expert audience too!).

Of course. But first we have to have a green light from the experts... For that purpose (ie, for the DanBri's and Guhas of this World:-) that wiki page should be fine.

> The descriptions of the interactions with @rel are probably not too interesting if we're trying to describe a simple dialect of RDFa that solves the problems. Perhaps we need to do an update to RDFa 1.1 Lite, if we're in basic agreement that this is the way forward. This would describe the usage of @property without referring to @rel? (I guess I just signed up to take a stab at that).

That is fine, but updating the Primer is also important if not more... Which I already did last week:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-primer/Overview-src.html

on the property issue:-), but not yet with the @typeof story; to be done if and when the WG is in agreement with that. At some point, the primer should fold Lite in more systematically, though the first part of the document is, I believe, Lite compatible already...

Ivan