Fwd: URL/URI/IRI resolution in HTML5/RDF/RDFa

Hi,

Just so you're aware, I outlined the issues around URLs/IRIs in HTML+RDFa on the TAG mailing list [1] and got this response back from Martin Dürst, which he asked me to forward to interested parties. There were also responses from Julian Reschke and Larry Masinter which might be worth taking a look at.

If you (the RDFWAWG) want any help putting together issues for the IETF IRI WG then let me know; I'm quite happy to do that as part of the HTML Data TF work.

Cheers,

Jeni

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Nov/0003.html

Begin forwarded message: