Re: Need an authoritative basetype that means 'anyIRI'.

It *sort of* helps.  We had always assumed that anyURI means IRI.  In
fact, we built all of XHTML 2 around it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem
that XSD 1.1 is a Rec yet, and my reading of 1.0 is that it allows ipv6
URIs and URIs, but not IRIs.  Am I reading that wrong?

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120