Re: Telecon Agenda - May 12th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Knud Hinnerk Möller <knud.moeller@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 13:04:04 +0100
Cc: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
I have to attend a review preparation meeting today, so unfortunately I have to send my regrets for our telco.

Cheers,
Knud

On 11 May 2011, at 16:11, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Our short-term focus is currently on attempting to get the RDF API
> completed and published as a FPWD as well as the Candidate Rec specs
> done for RDFa Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1. The editors are attempting to
> do this simultaneously while the Working Group focuses on closing out
> all of the 2nd Last Call issues.
>
> ==========
> Thursday, May 12th 2011
> Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
> W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
>   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
>   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
>   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
>   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
> Duration: 60 minutes
> Scribe: Toby, Tom, Mark, Knud, Shane, Steven, Ivan, Tom, Benjamin
> ==========
>
> Agenda
>
> 1. Update on spec progress
> 2. Term vs. Alias
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/89
> 3. Formulation on fragid in RDFa Core
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/94
> 4. IRI vs. URI References
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/87
> 5. CURIEorURI Value Space Collisions
>   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/90
>
> -- manu

> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
> http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/

Knud Möller, PhD
+353 - 91 - 495086
http://smile.deri.ie and http://nlp.deri.ie/
Digital Enterprise Research Institute
  National University of Ireland, Galway
Institiúid Taighde na Fiontraíochta Digití
  Ollscoil na hÉireann, Gaillimh