Committed a cleaned version of RDF-API

From: Benjamin Adrian <benjamin.adrian@dfki.de>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:08:59 +0200
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi All

I just committed a cleaned version of the RDF-API [1].

Changelist:
* moved "How to read .. " from Abstract to Introduction
* copied and edited query example from RDFa API
* simplified query method
* fixed all WebIDL errors [2]
* renamed document.data to just data
* added setter method to Projection

A native speaker should review the existing issues on language and
grammar. Unfortunately, I am still the wrong man for that.

Best regards,

Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdf-api/
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2010%2F02%2Frdfa%2Fsources%2Frdf-api%2F&input=&output=html

Benjamin Adrian
Email : benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
WWW : http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~adrian/
Tel.: +49631 20575 1450
Twitter: http://twitter.com/BenBanBun
Skype: benbanbun
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313