Re: question on the RDF(a) API...

Hi Ivan!

This is a good question. I think that the API should have a method of
getting a Projection of your homepage directly from the Projection of
you. This could be done by having get and getAll return Projections
for objects that are references (i.e. either a uri or a bnode). That
could make sense as these are "native" objects representing resources.

Either that or adding relRel/getRels for this purpose. I outlined a
suggestion for this (with some reasoning) here:

    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Apr/0062.html>

There I also mention getRev/retRevs for getting things referencing the
subject of the current projection. And the problem of losing language
information for resources, and a suggestion for dealing with that.

Best regards,
Niklas