Re: New version of RDF API

Benjamin,

Thanks!

two comments

- looking at the RDF API and the RDFa API side by side, in the former the query is simply part of the Document Data interface, whereas the latter has a separate RDFa environment with the same functionality. I do not think such discrepancies are justified. I actually prefer the approach you have taken in the RDF API, actually, I am not sure it is worth keeping an RDFa API interface for just the query

- on the other hand, the RDFa API Document Data has a reference to an RDF environment, creating a 'bridge' for more advanced processing. I think this should be put into the RDF API, too.

With these, the RDFa API and the RDF API are almost identical, except for the fact that the RDFa is adding things to the Document object and there are also DOM related methods and there is no separate parse method for the RDFa part. And I think these differences are find, they reflect the different nature of things!

(of course, the prose and the examples should also be updated, or removed for the time being, just marking it as TBD)

Cheers

Ivan