RDF Interfaces - new draft

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 00:21:27 +0100
To: RDFa Working Group <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I think I'm done with the RDF Interfaces
specification for now, and it's ready for a sanity check before
preparing for FPWD.

   http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdf-interfaces/

Since the last version there are a number of changes, I've fully
rewritten the definition of Literal to reflect current conversations,
GraphLiteral/TripleSet is gone, a couple of changes to the Graph
interface ('the' is gone, 'match' is added, 'removeMatches' is added),
RDFNode equality is redefined and clarified, a 'toValue' method is added
to RDFNode (particularly for working with Literals), lot's of
clarifications and cleanups to the text, issues and notes added etc.

Please do have a read and let me know.

Best,

Nathan