Re: Other issues - RDFa Core 1.1 IRIs vs URIRefs

Mischa,

At the risk of confusing myself...  a request for clarification.  In
RDFa we are concerned with both lexical space and value space of various
things.  In particular, CURIEs require that the expansion of the lexical
space 'foo:bar' into the value space 'http://whatever...bar' be a valid
URI.  There are reasons for this that have to do with resource
retrieval, follow-your-nose processing, etc.  Are you suggesting that
the value space should be a valid IRI, that the value space should be a
valid URI (potentially transformed from an IRI as defined in RFC 3987),
or something else?

Just so we know where to start the discussion...