Re: Fwd: Other issues - RDFa Core 1.1 IRIs vs URIRefs

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Misha is on the RDF Working Group where we had a discussion on the URI vs IRI issue. He reviewed the Core spec; here is his review v.a.v this stuff.
>
> Opinions?

"URI reference" is the thrower really, because (afaict) we don't mean
URI reference ( '../foo' ) we means an "IRI compatible URI", or just
"URI" or just "IRI".

This time last week we also had URLs in the mix, it would be very good
to reference either "URI" exclusively (not "URI reference") or "IRI"
exclusively.

Which one do we use? if IRI, we should say IRI everywhere.

Best,

Nathan