Re: Draft updated

On 03/02/2011 12:14 AM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> I have integrated all the changes I think are required for a second last
> call.

I've said this many times before, and I'll keep sayin' it:

Shane, you ROCK!

I'll send out a heads-up to the W3C domain lead of an impending 2nd Last
Call. I'll also notify the reviewers that there will be an upcoming
document with changes for them to review and that they should get any
comments in before we enter 2nd Last Call.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Towards Universal Web Commerce
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/01/31/web-commerce/