Telecon Agenda - June 23rd 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:40:35 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
CC: Henri Bergius <henri.bergius@nemein.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>, Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Hi all,

Apologies for the very late agenda. There are 3 additional people cc'ed
on this announcement - Henri (IKS Semantic Content Management work),
Gregg (Ruby RDFa 1.1 processor) and Stéphane (Drupal RDFa implementer).
We have asked each of them to become Invited Experts, but their
paperwork hasn't been processed yet, so we're inviting them to
participate until their paperwork is complete. Guys, if you can make it
tomorrow, that would be great. If not, no worries.

==========
Thursday, June 23rd 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Tom, Nathan, Shane, Ted, Manu, Steven
==========

Agenda

1. Introductions: Henri, Gregg, Stéphane
2. TAG discussion on RDFa/Microdata
   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/06/16-minutes.html
3. Last Call comment deadline in HTML WG
   * Early August-ish timeframe
4. Scheduling of work items
   * Candidate Rec
   * API work

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/