Re: TAG on microdata and RDFa

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 22:03:25 +0100
To: benjamin.adrian@dfki.de
CC: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
Benjamin Adrian wrote:
> Am 14.06.2011 13:50, schrieb Ivan Herman:
>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2011Jun/0021.html
>
> Well, this sounds like RDFa light as we discussed it last week, doesn't it?

minor note, I discussed this at length earlier in the year, and Hixie
made a very good point, that any kind of "light" or "profiles" leads to
unexpected functionality down the line when processors of the "light"
encounter the full versions, and conversely the same goes for users
mixing and matching features and getting unexpected results.