Re: Comments on the RDFa Core Default Profile: dcterms prefix

+1 for dc: as the prefix for the dc terms vocab.

 But perhaps we should address the potential confusion for new users
by indicating in the documentation that we are not using the dc
elements vocab. For those who actually read the doc, that may save
some heartache.

-Sebastian.