Telecon Agenda - June 16th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:23:37 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

In the wake of the schema.org announcement, let's take some time to
ensure that the community is in good shape moving forward. We've been
focusing on the technical work for a while now and haven't looked at the
community and ensuring that people have what they need to make progress
with RDFa within their organizations. Let's take some time to do that -
any other things we should consider and work toward making improvements
upon?

==========
Thursday, June 16th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Tom, Nathan, Knud, Shane, Ted, Manu, Steven

Agenda

1. List of To Do items
2. Increasing participation in WG
     * CMS systems, Search, Browsers, Graphic Designers,
       JavaScript developers
3. rdfa.info website redesign/tools
4. Other changes/modifications?

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/