Re: Comments on the RDFa Core Default Profile: dcterms prefix

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:32:45 -0700
Cc: W3C RDFWA WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, Thomas Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
To: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Stéphane,

I had contacts with Thomas Baker, from DCMI (cc-d) on the default prefixes in general and, also based on some comments he gave us on earlier drafts of the RDFa document, I got the impression that DCMI would prefer the dcterms prefix. Personally, I do not have a strong preference, and I am happy to defer to Tom on that matter...

Ivan