Vacations and telecons

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 23:02:03 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Steven had mentioned that the end of summer is typically when a number
of people go on vacation.

If you could note the days that you /will not/ be available for the
telecons here, that would help us determine whether or not we need to
cancel a certain set of telecons based on low attendance. Answering the
poll is, of course, not required - but will just help us plan out the
next two months of telecons:

http://www.doodle.com/87nkyax5q5bma698

If we unexpectedly end up with too few people for a telecon, we can
always cancel the telecon on the day of the telecon.

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/