Telecon Agenda - July 14th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:50:36 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

With the ongoing RDFa/Microdata Task Force issues, perhaps our time is
best spent on the API stack. Namely, we should try and focus on Philip
and Henri's latest input to try to see what we could do to address some
of the loading / caching / performance concerns that have been raised.

Thursday, July 14th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Tom, Steven, Gregg, Benjamin, Henri, Ivan

1. ISSUE-96: Document not ready
2. Graph.toArray() list order
3. Live NodeLists and Graphs

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released