Small issue around the one default profile

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:28:07 +0100
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
We decided yesterday to have one default profile only. This may lead to a small issue that we will have to consider; afaik, the default but host-language specific profiles were also used to define a default URI for that host language. That seems to become impossible using the default profile mechanism.

While I do believe the resolution of yesterday is the right one, we may have to revisit the issue around default URI-s...