Telecon Agenda - January 28th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:40:05 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're going to continue going through all of the Last Call issues this
week on our march toward the Candidate Recommendation stage for RDFa
Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1. If you were assigned action items to
complete by this Thursday, please make sure to get them done at least a
day before the telecon as we need to progress through these issues
without extra delay. Also, make sure to thoroughly review the items on
Agenda item #1 before the telecon as we're going to straw-poll and move
through each of those very quickly.

Last Call Issues List:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/products/8

==========
Thursday, January 28th 2010
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Ivan, Steven, Mark, Nathan, Toby
==========

Agenda

1) Approve editorial suggestions?
   ISSUE-71: Shelley Power's LC comments
     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/71
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Jan/0137.html
   ISSUE-79: Integrate CURIE information
     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/79
   ISSUE-80: Integrate attribute information
     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/80
   ISSUE-81: Make declarative definition normative, procedural
             definition informative.
     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/81

2) ISSUE-77: Adding in extra blank node default subjects
     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/77
       #6 on Harry's list of improvements
       http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Dec/0045.html

3) Spaces in @prefix attribute
     http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/67

4) Super-session for addressing LC issues?

blog: Linked Data in JSON
http://digitalbazaar.com/2010/10/30/json-ld/