Telecon Agenda - January 28th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:40:05 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're going to continue going through all of the Last Call issues this
week on our march toward the Candidate Recommendation stage for RDFa
Core 1.1 and XHTML+RDFa 1.1. If you were assigned action items to
complete by this Thursday, please make sure to get them done at least a
day before the telecon as we need to progress through these issues
without extra delay. Also, make sure to thoroughly review the items on
Agenda item #1 before the telecon as we're going to straw-poll and move
through each of those very quickly.

Last Call Issues List:

Thursday, January 28th 2010
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Ivan, Steven, Mark, Nathan, Toby

1) Approve editorial suggestions?
   ISSUE-71: Shelley Power's LC comments
   ISSUE-79: Integrate CURIE information
   ISSUE-80: Integrate attribute information
   ISSUE-81: Make declarative definition normative, procedural
             definition informative.

2) ISSUE-77: Adding in extra blank node default subjects
       #6 on Harry's list of improvements

3) Spaces in @prefix attribute

4) Super-session for addressing LC issues?

blog: Linked Data in JSON