Triage of Harry's LC comment

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:31:57 +0100
Cc: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
To: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Based on my action of yesterday, I looked at ISSUE-68, ie, Harry's original LC comment[1]. Harry and I actually had an agreement at some point that three different issues should be used instead (see [2] and [3]).

So I closed ISSUE-68 and

- have re-opened ISSUE-46[4] because it reflects Harry's comment (automatic generation of an RDF Resource from a literal that is a URI) and I labelled it as Last Call Comment
- created ISSUE-77[5], on adding in extra blank node default subjects
- created ISSUE-78[6], on defining default prefixes and terms

I will re-direct some mails to these issues for a better reference.

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/78
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Dec/0064.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2010Dec/0065.html