Re: CURIEs: cite RDFa Core or CURIE WG Note?

From: Christoph LANGE <ch.lange@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:34:25 +0100
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
CC: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi Shane,

> The only recommendation out today is rdfa-syntax.  I would cite that.
> Once RDFa Core is a recommendation, I would switch and cite that.

Thanks!  I should have said, though, that in the context where I would
like to cite something about CURIEs I cover pretty recent stuff anyway
(e.g. also including RDFa 1.1).  From that point of view, would you
rather recommend citing the CURIE Note, or the RDFa Core Working Draft
or, still, the RDFa (1.0) Syntax Recommendation?

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, Jacobs Univ. Bremen, http://kwarc.info/clange, Skype