ISSUE-72 (XML+RDFa): Formalize XML+RDFa document conformance in RDFa Core [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

From: RDFa Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:17:59 +0000
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-72 (XML+RDFa): Formalize XML+RDFa document conformance in RDFa Core [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/72

Raised by: Manu Sporny
On product: LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1

Based on a discussion in the RDFa WG telecon today:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-01-06#XHTML_Profile_document_changes__2f_management

1) Determine if we want to add an XML+RDFa document conformance section to the RDFa Core specification.

2) Determine whether or not we want to have separate profile documents for RDFa Core and XHTML+RDFa.

3) Specify an algorithm for determining which RDFa Profile document to use and publish it in RDFa Core.