ISSUE-81: Specification Structure, Part 3.

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 16:41:45 +0100
To: "Jeni Tennison" <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: "W3C RDFa WG" <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Dear Jeni,

This is the third and final part of the RDFa WG response to your issue
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/75
where you remarked that information about how to process RDFa documents is
defined in both:

* Section 7.5 Sequence
* Section 8 RDFa Processing in Detail

and you asked for a single normative section.

The WG discussed this
[http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/meetings/2011-01-27#ISSUE__2d_81__3a__Make_section_7_normative__2c__section_8_non__2d_normative]
and agreed, as you suggested, to make section 8 non-normative.

Since we are agreeing with your suggestion, you don't need to reply to
this email unless you have any problems with our decision.

Many thanks for your comments.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton,
For the RDFa WG