Re: Draft WG response to Henri Sivonen's last call comments

> On Feb 15, 2011, at 24:39 , Toby Inkster wrote:
>> Not had any feedback re my ISSUE-67 response:
>> <http://www.w3.org/mid/20110202222455.1a327d5b@miranda.g5n.co.uk>
>>
>> Are people OK for this to be sent as an official response?

I think I am, you might also point Henri to the ISSUE tracker if he
would like to view all of the e-mail associated w/ this particular issue:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/67

You should also remind him that we need a response from him about the
set of issues that he logged. We need to know if he thinks that the WG
has reviewed his concerns and done the best that it could to address the
issues that we could address, and given responses to each of the items
that we could not address.

So - modulo the two things above, feel free to send the official
response out as soon as you can.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Towards Universal Web Commerce
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/01/31/web-commerce/