Comments on the profile management (Re: RDFa Default Profile Management/Vocabularies/Authoring)

Manu,

some small comments on the Wiki page

- I know we have gone back and forth with the number of profile files and their mutual relationship. I am not sure we have a final decision on whether the rdfa-1.1 is a subset of html-rdfa-1.1. I am afraid that would be an administrative nightmare. My recollection is that rdfa-1.1 is a profile for _all_ rdfa content and, additionally, html-rdfa-1.1 is added for (X)HTML. Typically, rdfa-1.1 is on the definition of prefixes that can be used in general, so I do not really see any harm...

- I think it is good to say 'should' for the caching of profiles

- I would not want to have a reference to purl.org. I am not against purl.org at all, but I do not think it is relevant in this text.

In general, the 'Maintaining a Vocabulary in a default profile' sounds like a more general set of statements on profiles. I am not sure it is appropriate for the page on default profile. Let us not overspecify things.

Ivan