Re: ISSUE-84 (Cool URIs and HTTPRange-14): The W3C TAG has asked us to mention that the use of fragment identifiers can be problematic [LC Comment - RDFa Core 1.1]

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:31:18 +0100
Cc: RDFa Working Group WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: nathan@webr3.org
I would agree with this restriction. @profile values should indeed be absolute URI-s, and I have not found any explicit text in the document that says so. I guess this should be added to, eg, section 9.

I would not care too much whether the @profile has a fragment or not, as long as it is clear that the fragments are, essentially, stripped by the HTTP rules.

I would actually add the same restriction to @vocab.