Updated the document for the term/prefix vocabulary (ACTION-57)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:21:29 +0100
Cc: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
To: Shane P McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Shane,

in accordance with the resolution of yesterday I have removed the range specification of the term/prefix vocabulary; I have also refreshed the namespace document. There were also some other discrepancies between the namespace document and the extract in the Overview-src which I took care of.

Cheers

Ivan

tracker, CLOSE ACTION-57