Telecon Agenda - December 15th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 23:59:45 -0500
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

NOTE: The duration for the telecon is back to 60 minutes - we only have
two issues left. Great job to everyone involved in getting those knocked
out!

Below is the preliminary agenda for our telecon this week. If you have
any additions or modifications to the agenda, please send them to the
mailing list or mention them on the telecon before we get started.

==========
Thursday, December 15th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 120 minutes
Scribe: Steven, Benjamin, Ted, Ivan, Benjamin, Tom
==========

Agenda
------

1. ISSUE-123: HTML Literals
    * https://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/123
2. ISSUE-124: RDFa Lite Document Conformance
    * https://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/124
3. Any other issues?
4. Last Call Timeline

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Standardizing Payment Links - Why Online Tipping has Failed
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/payment-links/