Re: Updated RDFa Core Source to implement resolution on ISSUE-118

Shane, note that we updated Term to allow a '/' anywhere after the first character. In 7.4.3 Generate Use of Terms in Attributes, you define _term_, however, it's referenced in 7.4 CURIE and IRI Processing as follows:

[[[
* If the value is an NCName, then it is evaluated as a term according to ...
]]]

I presume that you'd want to change the use of _NCName_ in this case to _term_.

Gregg