ISSUE-124 (RDFa Lite Document Conformance): Should HTML + RDFa Lite and HTML+RDFa Document Conformance requirements be different? [RDFa 1.1 Lite]

From: RDF Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 01:10:10 +0000
To: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-124 (RDFa Lite Document Conformance): Should HTML + RDFa Lite and HTML+RDFa Document Conformance requirements be different? [RDFa 1.1 Lite]

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/124

Raised by: Manu Sporny
On product: RDFa 1.1 Lite

Raised by Paul Cotton:

Paul Cotton raises the question about whether or not we should provide two levels of document conformance for RDFa in HTML, or just one.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0040.html

The question of a subset of attributes creating a new conformance class also came up, but we had decided to not have two conformance classes based on a subset of RDFa attributes. We should verify that this is still true.