Re: Mixing-up Semantic Data with HTML Rendering

Hi Toby,

The working-around style sheet you pointed out should work well in
this particular case. Many thanks for your suggestion.

My use case falls into the class as you states "converting to RDFa and
injecting to HTML template". We have to be very careful in this
process not to confuse "HTML semantics" with "RDF semantics". This is
really painful.

The case could become even worse to have attached metadata like RDF
signature or Provenance. This type of metadata could be generated by
different organisations, and has to be carried all the way through
data transformation process without change to the semantics. We have
no control over RDF triples.  Additional triples like xhv:stylesheet
would definitely ruin the metadata.

I think Named Graph will be a promising answer for this type of
questions. What do you think?

Regards,

Landong