Re: Would RDFa support Named Graph ?

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:49:52 +0000
To: landong zuo <landong.zuo@googlemail.com>
Cc: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:30:55 +0000
landong zuo <landong.zuo@googlemail.com> wrote:

> However, if we want to render
> the triples in XHTML+RDFa page, there is not a straight way to
> represent the named graphs in RDFa syntax.

A couple of years ago Kjetil Kjernsmo and I came up with an extension
to RDFa 1.0 (though it could just as easily be applied to RDFa 1.1) for
dividing an RDFa document up into multiple graphs.

As far as I know, my own RDFa parser is the only consumer which
supports this extension, and support for it is disabled by default.

Toby A Inkster