Re: Would RDFa support Named Graph ?

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:49:52 +0000
To: landong zuo <landong.zuo@googlemail.com>
Cc: public-rdfa-wg@w3.org
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 17:30:55 +0000
landong zuo <landong.zuo@googlemail.com> wrote:

> However, if we want to render
> the triples in XHTML+RDFa page, there is not a straight way to
> represent the named graphs in RDFa syntax.

A couple of years ago Kjetil Kjernsmo and I came up with an extension
to RDFa 1.0 (though it could just as easily be applied to RDFa 1.1) for
dividing an RDFa document up into multiple graphs.

http://buzzword.org.uk/2009/rdfa4/spec

As far as I know, my own RDFa parser is the only consumer which
supports this extension, and support for it is disabled by default.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>