Re: Attempt for a List specification in RDFa (was Re: Suggestions for rdf:List and a value type shorthand)

Is there a good reason /not/ to modify the core processing algorithm? This would seem preferential to modifying the DOM. We might be able to add something to the evaluation context to help with list generation.

With DOM modification, there may be some complications for SAX-based parsers. In your example, it also results in a non-HTML element <list_links> being added. I suppose this could be <meta>, at least for HTML5. Of course, if we use an existing tag, there could be unknown presentation results if it matched a CSS selector.

Otherwise, I think that this syntax is a good way to go; I'll try to find some time to implement it in my processor and serializer to know better.

Gregg