Telecon Agenda - August 25th 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:37:55 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Here's the preliminary agenda for our upcoming telecon. As Ivan stated,
we will want to formally review Jeni's feedback to the group in her
latest blog post. We also need to discuss

Thursday, August 25th 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
    SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
    Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Benjamin, Henri, Ivan, Knud, Tom, Manu, Shane, Ted, Henri

1. Jeni's Write-up / formalize issues
2. ISSUE-103: preserve @vocab declarations
3. Publication timeline for 3rd LC of RDFa Core 1.1
4. Response to netlabs.org

blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released