Re: First sketch of the new RDF-API

Brilliant.

Just a few things

- you still have a reference to the rdfa environment in Document Data. We should certainly not keep it under that type and name. On the other hand, afaik the only role of the rdfa environment was to have the query, I wonder whether not calling it rdfa might be better for both and use that accordingly
- should the rdf environment in the same interface still be optional?
- I wonder whether it makes sense to elevate the term and prefix mapping interfaces into this level; these can be accessed via the rdf environment of the document data...
- What I miss is how to get to a parser. THe RDFa API did not need this because, well, we had the Document object; in here we would need some access to the parsers with maybe much less options than in the core RDF Interfaces, ie, a stripped down version of that stuff...

Great...

Ivan