Re: Issue on comparing BlankNodes in the RDF API

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:33:29 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: benjamin.adrian@dfki.de, RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Ivan Herman wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2011, at 17:48 , Benjamin Adrian wrote:
>> The problem with this solution is that we then need to define a
>> Graph.equals(graph) method.

Do we? We're removing TripleSet/GraphLiteral and the Graph interface
doesn't have an equals method.

If we do, then I suggest that we have an RDFS entailment module which
extends Graph in the usual manner, but that's perhaps a conversation for
a different day (but also something I think we really should do).

Best,

Nathan