Re: ISSUE-91: Should the RDF API have a query() mechanism that is capable of loading remote documents.

> RDF Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>> ISSUE-91: Should the RDF API have a query() mechanism that is capable of
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/track/issues/91
>
> Previously the old combined RDFa-API did have a query interface, however
> several questions were raised over which query mechanism to use, and
> ultimately it was found that the only interface that could be defined
> would be so general :
>
> interface Query {
>    any query(any arguments...);
> }

I think the old query methods have nothing to do with this ISSUE-91.
Mark intended to query the local RDF store with this method, not remote
endpoints.
And I agree with you Nathan, this query method did not solve any of our
use cases.

> That it wasn't worth defining.
>
> Best,
>
> Nathan