Telecon Agenda - April 21st 2011, 1400 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:24:45 -0400
To: RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Nathan has said that a publish-able WD-ready draft of the RDF API will
be ready to go by this Thursday. After we straw-poll to see if we should
publish the spec, we'll focus on various discussions related to the RDF
API. If there are any changes or additions to the agenda, please send
them to the mailing list or mention them at the beginning of the telecon.

Thursday, April 21st 2011
Time: 1400 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: RDFA (7332)
   SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
   Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
   Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
   Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Toby, Ted, Tom, Mark, Manu, Knud, Shane

1. Update on changes to the RDF API
   * Nathan and Benjamin
2. Publish the RDF API as a FPWD
3. CURIEorURI Value Space Collisions
4. RDF API Graph Literals
   * Should we take it out now, or leave it in until LC?

blog: The PaySwarm Vocabulary